Dear Diary, I'm Getting A Home

Dear Diary,
Today I had to wake up extra early and take a shower because these people are coming to look at me. And if they like me guess what, Diary, they are going to take me home to their big beautiful mansion and serve me snails and fish eggs--Lulu said that's what rich people eat. Oh, and their names are the Petroskys and they don't have any kids. Mr. Dimmelkanops said that they are not able to have kids and that's why they are coming to look at me! Oh lordy Jesus I am so Happy I could just pee in my pants! I can't believe I might get both a Mamma and Daddy in one day!

Oh my gosh they're here!
Bye Diary,
Bellaray Dave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Who is BELLARAY?


Meet Bellaray Dave. A fictional character who writes in her diary, otherwise known as a blog, about running away from Magnolia Woods Whorehouse in nowhere, Arkansas.


Written and Created by
ANNA LAUREN LEVY
anna-levy@hotmail.com